Amp Kit - Mod® Electronics, MOD102+ guitar amp
The Mod® Electronics MOD102+ expands on the same all analog vacuum tube classic American circuit design combined with a British style Class A output section as the Original MOD102 with additional “+” features. These special features include a three position progressive toggle switch for off-standby-power and additional push-pull functionality for each control - pull out the bass control knob for “mid boost”, pull out the treble control knob for “bright”, pull out the volume control knob for “turbo”. These new features and a JJ ECC803-S (a long plate 12AX7 known for its complex mid range tones) allow for a wider variety of tones and extra control for the user.
MOD 102+ Guitar Amp Kit Features:
- All-Tube Design (solid-state diodes used only for full-wave rectification)
- 8W output power into 8 Ω
- 1 channel
- Vintage channel controls with push-pull functionality: bass (+mid-boost), treble (+bright) and volume (+turbo)
- Vintage pilot lamp and screw-on jewel cover for power-on indication
- Output Impedance: 8 Ω
- Tubes included: one ECC803 (JJ Electronic brand preamp tube), one EL84 (JJ Electronic brand power tube)
- Hammond Mfg 269EX power transformer and P-T31 single ended output transformer.
- Cathode biased class A power tube operation (no bias adjustment needed).
- Point to point hand wiring using terminal strips
- Carbon film resistors
- Metalized polyester coupling caps
- Pre-punched steel chassis
- Assembled Kit Weight: 5.55 lbs.
- Assembled Kit Dimensions: 10" Width x 6" Depth x 5 ⅛" Height
Mod ElectronicsAnimus Series
|Item Height||5.125 in.|
|Item Length||10 in.|
|Item Width||6 in.|
|Output Impedance (Zout)||8 Ω|
|Output Power (POut)||8 W|
|Packaging Dimensions||13 in. × 11 in. × 9 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||6.4 lbs.|
|Assembly Drawings||All Models|
|Filter Cap Drain Mod||All Models|
|Parts List Drawings||All Models|
|Troubleshooting Supplement||All Models|
|Sound Sample||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.