The CD4069UB device consists of six CMOS inverter circuits. These devices are intended for all general-purpose inverter applications where the medium-power TTL-drive and logic-level-conversion capabilities of circuits such as the CD4009 and CD4049 hex inverter and buffers are not required.
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium speed operation: tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns at 10 V (Typical)
- 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard No. 13B, Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices