Nut - Tusq XL, ¼” Slab, Black, 63.5mm x 6.35mm x 11.1mm
The PT-4025-00 is a great option to replace and upgrade the nut on just about any guitar or bass. It is a ¼" thick slab of Black TUSQ XL.
This nut is made of Tusq XL, the same material as standard Tusq but impregnated with PTFE. The lubrication from the PTFE prevents strings from binding in the slots. Tusq XL offers better tuning stability especially when using a tremolo or bending strings. Tusq XL also has more of a midrange boost as compared to Tusq.
Length - 2.5 in. (63.5mm)
Width - 0.25 in. (6.35mm)
Height - 0.437 in. (11.1mm)
My Project Lists
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - CTS, Audio, Knurled Shaft, 3/8" Bushing
- Capacitor - Orange Drop, 100V, Polyester
- Potentiometer - CTS, Linear, Knurled Shaft, 3/8" Bushing
- Nut - Tusq, ¼” Slab, 63.5mm x 6.35mm x 11.1mm
- Nut - Tusq XL, 3/16” Slab, Black, 63.5mm x 4.75mm x 11.1mm
- 1/4" Jack - Switchcraft, Stereo, double open circuit, deep panel