PCB - SMD to Thru-Hole Adapter, SOIC-16 to DIP-16
PCB for converting SMD SOIC-16 packages to through hole DIP-16 footprints. Solder the device to this PCB then attach pin headers (sold seperately) to connect to through hole footprints on PCBs, breadboards and IC sockets. This adapter is also compatible with SOP-16 packages.
Note: this listing is for the adapter board only. Components pictured are for demonstration and must be purchased separately.
- Integrated Circuit - SSI2164, Quad VCA, Sound Semiconductor
- Header - Round Pin, 20 Position, Breakaway, 2.54mm Spacing
- Integrated Circuit - SSI2131, VCO, Sound Semiconductor
- Integrated Circuit - AS571D, Compandor, Alfa, SOIC-16
- Integrated Circuit - AS3109D, VCF, Alfa, SOIC-16
- OTA - AS3280D, Dual, Linearizing Diodes, Alfa, SOIC-16
|Packaging Dimensions||0.42 in. × 2.256 in. × 0.259 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.013 lbs.|