Pedal Kit - Mod® Electronics, The Contortionist II, Fuzz
The Mod® Electronics Contortionist II kit is an all analog, high octane fuzz box. It produces fuzz with layered octave overtones similar to those produced by an electronic-bow. The frequency multiplier circuitry creates harmonics that swell and recede depending on gain setting, pick attack, neck position and pickup.
This is a high gain circuit that can put out up to 2 volts and will provide ample amounts of sustain. The Contortionist II has all the features of the original Contortionist with an added tone control for a wider range of sounds, and an LED that lights up when the unit is activated.
Mod ElectronicsTerminus Series
|Height with knobs/extrusions||2.035 in.|
|Item Height||1.375 in.|
|Item Length||4.695 in.|
|Item Width||4.015 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||1 in. × 1 in. × 1 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.85 lbs.|
|Troubleshooting Supplement||All Models|
|Sound Sample||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Potentiometer - Bourns, Audio, Knurled Shaft
- Fuse - Slow-Blow, 250V, 3AG, 0.25" x 1.25"
- Wire - Weico, 24AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned, 300V, 50 feet
- Wire - Gavitt, Cloth, 22AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned
- Damper Rings - High Temperature Silicone, Red
- Fuse - Slow-Blow, 250V, Miniature, GMD-type 5mm x 20mm