Prototyping circuit board (PCB) designed to fit the Hammond 1590BB die-cast aluminum enclosure. It has a convenient 2-hole pattern, which provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area. It can be used as a stand-alone prototyping board, or installed in a Hammond 1590BB enclosure. For fastening your project to a surface see our adhesive standoffs (S-H190).
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- Convenient 2-hole pattern provides an easy way to connect parts.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
- 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 4 mounting holes.
- PCB Size 3.20 x 4.25 in (81.3 x 108.0 mm)