StripBoard - Single Sided, 3.04” x 1.55”, Vintage Spacing, Phenolic Board
Stripboard made with a phenolic substrate. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common. This stripboard features a 0.15” vintage spacing. This spacing is great for vintage-style builds and more easily accommodates axial capacitors and other larger sized vintage parts like resistors and transistors. The board has a 20x10 grid (10 strips) and easily fits into 1590BB style enclosures and larger vintage-style fuzz enclosures. Each strip is gold coated making soldering easier than most protoboards and also ensures a long shelf life.
- High-quality 1.6mm phenolic circuit board
- Gold coated strips
- 20 x 10 holes (10 strips)
- 3.04” x 1.55”
For modern versions of this board, see P-PC-STD15-1-X.
Looking for projects? See our Wide Stripboard projects in our Layouts & Build Guides section for ideas.
|Packaging Dimensions||3.051 in. × 1.566 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.0154 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistor - PR02, Vishay BC, 2 Watt, Power Metal Film
- Switch Accessory - Mini Toggle Caps, Short Bat, 11 Colors
- Resistors - 5 Watt, Wirewound, Power, 5% tolerance
- Knob - Plastic, Set Screw, MXR Style, 1.0" Diameter
- Vacuum Tube - 12AX7 / ECC83, JJ Electronics
- Switch Accessory - Mini Toggle Caps, Standard Bat, 11 Colors