Relay - SPDT, Leslie 147 Retrofit
Reliable replacement relay for the Leslie 147. The small size makes this high quality relay easy to retrofit in the 147. Its performance exceeds the original relays used in the Leslie 147 with its very low switching noise and high ratings on both the contacts and the coil. Features:
- 8 mm, 6 kV (1.2/50 µs) isolation, coil-contacts
- Coil EMC suppression
- Cadmium Free contact material
Switch - GØRVA, Submini Toggle, DPDT, 3 Position, PC Pins, Medium Bat
Premium three position DPDT submini toggle switches from Gorva Design. The Bascular Sub Mini switches have a medium 7.37mm actuator length. These switches feature silver plated copper alloy contacts. The bushing is smooth and the switch is secured with the mounting bracket on the PCB. RoHS compliant & lead-free. Details
- 5.59mm non-threaded bushing
- 3-Position On/On/On
- 4.95mm panel hole diameter
- Double pole/Double throw (DPDT)
- PC Pins
- Power Rating: DC9V, 1A
- Contact Resistance: <20mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 1000MΩ Minimum
- Dielectric Strength: 1000V RMS @ Sea Level
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Electrical Life: 30,000 Cycles
- RoHS & Lead-free
Switch Button - Fender®, plastic, Black
Black plastic button for push switch. Used on Fender® amps.
Footswitch - ST Professional, SPST, Momentary, PCB/Solder Lugs
Heavy duty SPST Off-(On) momentary switch made in Italy by ST Professional. Rated for 2A at 240V, these switches can be used in a wide range of applications. The body is made of PBT that is riveted to the bushing plate for a sturdy construction. The actuation force is lighter than similar Carling momentary switches and provides tactile and audible feedback so the switching action is apparent to the user. The pins also feature eyelets so hardwiring is an option in addition to the standard PCB mount.
Switch - Rotary Impedance Selector, for Hammond 1600 Series
Includes: 3 pole, 4 position rotary switch (3P4T), 1/4" output jack and black chicken head knob. Hammond 1600 series transformers all provide secondary impedances of 4, 8, or 16 ohms but due to the unique wiring of the secondary, the impedance cannot be changed without rewiring... Until now. We now offer a selector switch, pre-wired and complete with 1/4" output jack. Follow simple instructions provided to wire transformer secondary to switch, mount switch and 1/4" jack in separate 3/8" diameter holes in chassis and you'll easily be able to select output impedance as necessary.
Switch Tips - Gretsch, Nickel knobs
Package of 2Original Gretsch nickel switch knobs. Made in USA. Gretsch part number: 922-1042-000
Switch - Korg, Momentary Tactile Switch, Under Knob P8012S
Korg Tact switch under knob P8012S. SPST momentary, 0.25in. width.
Switch - Rotary, Voltage Selector, Modern, for Marshall
- IEC: 6.3 A / 250 VAC; 50 Hz
- UL: 10 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- CSA: 8 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- Mounting: Panel Mount from front side
- Fastening: Screw-on mounting
- Terminal: Solder
- Number of Stages: 3
- Type: SP3T
- Lifetime: 300 operating cycles (without load)
- Degree of Protection: IP 40
- Allowable Operation Temp.: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Climatic Category: 25/85/21 acc. to IEC 60068-1
- Material of Socket: Thermoplastic, black, UL 94V-0
- Weight: 16.5 g
- Solderability: 350 °C / 2 sec acc. to IEC 60068-2-20, Test Ta, method 2
- Resistance to Soldering Heat: 350 °C / 10 sec acc. to IEC 60068-2-20, Test Tb, method 2
- Insulation Resistance: > 10,000MΩ (500VDC; 1min)
- Contact Resistance: < 10 mΩ at 20 mV
- Dielectric Strength:
- > 2.5kVAC between L-N (1min; 50Hz)
- > 4kVAC between L/N-PE (1min; 50Hz)
- Clearance and Creepage Distance:
- > 5mm
- > 8mm between L/N-PE
- Resistance to Vibration: acc. to IEC 60068-2-6, test Fc
Switch - Toggle, DPDT, 3 Position, On-Off-On
3 position (on-off-on) heavy duty bat handle toggle switch with screw terminals. Made in USA.
- Rating: 20A 125VAC, 10A 250VAC, 3/4" HP 125 - 250VAC
- Mounting Hole: .50in.
Switch - Tactile, Pushbutton, 14mm Height, PCB Snap-in
PCB snap-in tactile switch with a 14mm height when mounted. This momentary Off-(On) SPST tactile switch has a standard 6.5mm x 4.5mm footprint.
Switch - Tactile, Pushbutton, 5mm Height, 2 Pin, PCB Mount
PCB snap-in tactile switch with a 5mm height when mounted. This momentary Off-(On) SPST tactile switch has a two pin 4.5mm footprint.
Switch - Tactile, Pushbutton, 9.5mm Height, PCB Snap-in
PCB snap-in tactile switch with a 9.5mm height when mounted. This momentary Off-(On) SPST tactile switch has a standard 6.5mm x 4.5mm footprint.
Relay Module - Lehle, Relay True Bypass Switching Unit
The LEHLE MODULE SW is a true bypass switching unit with relay and an active pop suppression function controlled by an intelligent microcontroller circuit, thereby allowing the LEHLE MODULE SW to switch even faster than mechanical switches, noise-free and without wear.
Tactile Switch - Tube Screamer Replacement, PCB Mount
PCB mounted tactile switch most commonly used as a replacement for faulty Tube Screamer footswitches. This Off-(On) SPST tactile switch is rated for 12VDC at 50mA.
Switch - Carling, Footswitch, SPST, Off-(On), Screw Terminals
Carling, SPST footswitch, Off-(On), momentary, normally open with screw terminals. Note: Off-(On) switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-(On).
Switch - Tactile, Pushbutton, 7mm Height, PCB Snap-in
PCB snap-in tactile switch with a 7mm height when mounted. This momentary Off-(On) SPST tactile switch has a standard 6.5mm x 4.5mm footprint.
Switch - Korg, Momentary Tactile Switch, Medium Length Actuator
Genuine Korg momentary switch used in many Korg products.such as the O5R/W, A1, i30, i30HD, OASYS, Trinity, Triton, Triton EX, Triton Studio, and X5DR.